Keystone KT-EMRG-500 Fluorescent Emergency Ballast, 1-Lamp, 120/277V, 500-Lumen
Spec sheet: KT-EMRG-500 spec
• For use in new or existing fixtures, with or without an AC ballast, where emergency lighting is needed.
• Operates one lamp in the emergency mode.
• 2-in-1 LED indicator light and push-to-test switch (for mandated code compliance testing).
• Internal battery automatically connects to the fluorescent lamp for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination via an internal solid-state transfer switch.
• A discharged battery completely recharges in 24 hours, via a fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger.
• Features Time Delay Technology which helps to overcome end-of-life circuit protection.
• Usable in sealed and gasketed fixtures
$36.8535 in stock (can be backordered)
35 in stock (can be backordered)